Advantages of Selling With Guinn Auction Company
- We are a second generation auction business with three generations of experience in the construction Industry.
- Our team consist of highly motivated professionals that will represent your assets to their fullest potential.
- We Specialize in the sale of Construction Equipment, Transportation Equipment, Farm Equipment and Industrial Equipment.
- We know our markets and Equipment Values.
- Our team has over 27 years of experience in providing strategic auction services and private treaty sales to asset holders across a variety of categories.
Our team holds the following licenses/designations
- Louisiana Auctioneers License
- Texas Auctioneers License
- Mississippi Auctioneers License
- Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA)
- NCCO Certified Crane Operator
- Past Chairman of the Louisiana Auctioneers Licensing Board
- Past Licensed Louisiana General Contractor
- Active members of the National Auctioneers Assoc., Louisiana Auctioneers Assoc., and Texas Auctioneers Assoc.
Guinn Auction Company has a proven track record. We utilize all of the technological resources available and give individual attention to assets to ensure their success in attracting buyers worldwide.
Guinn Auction Company will accommodate all of your asset dispersal needs, including:
- Live Onsite Auction with Webcast
- Live Facility Auction with Webcast
- Online Only Live Virtual Auction
- Online Only Timed Auction
- Private Treaty Sales
We Bring Buyers
Guinn Auction Company provides first class service for our buyers. By offering a wide variety of options for our buyers to participate in the sale we make it easy for anyone to bid in our auction regardless of schedule or location. We offer Live Online Bidding with the option of placing max bids and pre-bids up to 14 days before the live event.